1. I drove to CA from GA when I moved. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love seeing the world
2. I'm in love. He's perfect
3. I can't sleep alone without noise in the background
4. I love learning about the Civil War or War of Northern Agression. It fascinates me because I was born in CA, but my entire family is from GA
5.I sleep walk and talk. I've even been known to text.
6. Justine Joli is and always will be my favorite female talent.
7. I call the place I grew up redneck, southern CA. Mainly because they taught me about cars, dogs, and horses. I know more about cars and how to fix them then most guys do and I love the desert
8. I'm getting my masters in Psychology. I wanna work for the BAU
9. I'm Danish, Swedish, Native American, and Mexican. Hence, the tan skin and natural blonde hair.
10. I'm not religious, but I believe in a higher power.
11. My mom died when I was 17 and I am the only person in CA to get a restraining order against her legal guardian in CA
12. I have terrible insomnia.
13. My BA is in English with a specialty in English literature. Shakespeare is my favorite author. Wuthering Heights is my favorite book
14. Luke is named after Lukas Skywalker. Brutus is named after Brutus in Julius Cesar. Et tu, Brute? I name all my animals after my favorite characters.
15. Scott is still my best friend, always will be.
16. My nieces and nephew are my world and they know it.
17. I have terrible ADD. No one talks to me in the morning because they can't follow my thoughts without caffeine
18. I miss the cold
19. Cats freak me out
20. I've been in entertainment my entire life