Where adult industry professionals share their recipe secrets with you!
Welcome to XCooking, where adult industry members let you know they are people too by sharing their own, personal recipes or their faves from other household members. We hope you enjoy getting a glimpse of what happens after the scene is filmed and it's time to eat! Every person cooks differently, so it's unlikely that any two recipes will have the same layout and that's okay with us!
Industry Members: Tweet cyber5 if you want to submit your own recipe(s)! View all the recipes here.
XCooking: Shyla Jennings Stuffed Bell Peppers
Stuffed bell peppers. You can make them several different ways for anyone who has dietary restrictions or doesn’t eat meat. I prefer mine with organic beef or turkey, brown rice, homemade marinara sauce and mozarella. You can add whatever veggies you like....
-- sponsored by --
- Cut off the tops of green peppers; discard seeds and membranes.
- Chop enough of the tops to make 1/4 cup, set aside.
- Cook the whole green peppers, uncovered in boiling water for about 5 minutes; invert to drain well.
- Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt.
- In a skillet cook ground beef, onion and 1/4 cup chopped pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain off excess fat.
- Add drained tomatoes, salt, Worcestershire, and a dash of pepper.
In a separate pot put water bring to boil add rice cook until rice is soft, if needed add more water.
- Add rice to beef mixture.
- Stir in cheese.
- Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
- Place in a 10x6x2 baking dish.
- Bake, covered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, in the last 5 minutes add any remaining cheese to the top of the peppers.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Shyla Jennings