New Reviews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: Why is interracial porn such a popular trend right now?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    366

    Default Why is interracial porn such a popular trend right now?

    I noticed a lot of porn titles coming out right now are interracial. Its always black male/white female rarely white male/black female too. Why is this becoming a very popular trend right now and who is it aimed at?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Big Dick obsession...face it, that's what this industry is selling. Fantasies and taboo.

    Some folks get off on seeing 13 inches squeezing into a white girl's mouth, ass, and vagina. I've often wondered myself who it's aimed at because I can't imagine white males want to see it. Or do they? So who's left to get off on interracial porn(bm/wf)? White females? Black males?

    I do see a lot of Bm/wf porn but not enough bm/latina :drool: or bm/asian.
    Last edited by Giantrobo; 04-10-2004 at 08:02 AM.
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default

    I do see a lot of Bm/wf porn but not enough bm/latina or bm/asian
    Just watch some Jack Napier vids, he mostly does white chicks but he does some Asians as well.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by DealMan
    Just watch some Jack Napier vids, he mostly does white chicks but he does some Asians as well.
    It's easier to just find them listed daily at certain "Daily List" sites
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  6. #5
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,363

    Default

    I like the WM/BF movies, there are not many.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Originally posted by Giantrobo
    Big Dick obsession...face it, that's what this industry is selling. Fantasies and taboo.
    Speaking of which have you ever seen Lexington Steele? That thing is massive.

  8. #7
    DVD Talk Limited Edition
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,462

    Default

    Originally posted by Giantrobo
    Big Dick obsession...face it, that's what this industry is selling. I do see a lot of Bm/wf porn but not enough bm/latina :drool: or bm/asian.
    Maybe Earl Woods has some old home movies...
    Live every week like it's shark week.
    -Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock

  9. #8
    DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Pearland, TX
    Posts
    4,311

    Default

    I've seen some porn with wm/bf. I think the reason people don't care for bf is that it's too hard to see the girl's p*ssy because they are usually darker.
    I don't believe it - Luke That is why you fail - Yoda
    I don't hate you, Cardassian, I hate what I became because of you - Miles O'Brian
    Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something - Westley
    We all see what we want to see. He sees hate and fear. You have to look with better eyes than that - Lindsay Brigman
    My DVD Collection: DVD Profiler | Guzzlefish | DVD AF

  10. #9
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by mookiemeister
    I've seen some porn with wm/bf. I think the reason people don't care for bf is that it's too hard to see the girl's p*ssy because they are usually darker.

    rotfl tru dat, tru dat.

    I also think white men tend not to like black women as much as black men like white women. I've also observed that the black women in porn are generally nothing special. IMHO, -some- of the ugliest women I've seen in porn have been black women.

    Very few are hot.
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  11. #10
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Originally posted by EvilConradBain
    Speaking of which have you ever seen Lexington Steele? That thing is massive.
    Lexington Steele is huge but he acts like the biggest dork when he's 'orgasming'. Mr. Marcus is cooler but is a peewee compared to big lex.
    I never lose. Never really. -Jeff Costello

    What?? -Darth Vader

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Around the Corner
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson
    Maybe Earl Woods has some old home movies
    rotfl They must be some old movies becuase his mom doesnt look like she has been hot in 50 years
    "You don't have to swallow, you can go spit it out." Al Swearengen

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Originally posted by Giantrobo
    I've also observed that the black women in porn are generally nothing special. IMHO, -some- of the ugliest women I've seen in porn have been black women.

    Very few are hot.
    There are a few like Heather Hunter, India, Obsession, Dee, and Ice. I just don't think there are a lot of black women to pick from. I've seen a lot of unattractive asian and white women in porn but there are more of them in porn.

  14. #13
    I Don't Use Spoiler Tags
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    also lacey duvalle is one hot black pornstar as well, I dl bm/wf porn all the time from blacksonblondes, if ind it hiliarious the things they say to the girls and how they make fun of white guys and I am white
    roto: really it isn't supposed to be a fetish unless you can't get off w/o it
    joshd2012: Does that mean I have a "right-hand fetish"
    "Thanks for having me"-Jonny Fairplay from survivor
    Xbox Live gamertag - Infamous Sniper

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    82

    Default

    i would love to see more bf i think there arent that many becuase bf are usually a little thicker or fatter and i like them chunky chicks so bring on more of the bf please

  16. #15
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,363

    Default

    Heather Hunter is a babe.

  17. #16
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by EvilConradBain
    There are a few like Heather Hunter, India, Obsession, Dee, and Ice. I just don't think there are a lot of black women to pick from. I've seen a lot of unattractive asian and white women in porn but there are more of them in porn.

    I guess I view black porn chicks differently. To me black girls don't look natural when they're skinny and those are the ones that tend to get put in mainstream pornos. Unless of course it's a porn geared towards niche audiences like Plump, Busty, or Thick Girls type stuff. Also let me say that I do like a few black porn chicks like Kim Eternity, Chaka and a several others. I certainly didn't mean to imply ALL black girls in porn are shit.
    Last edited by Giantrobo; 05-08-2004 at 08:02 PM.
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  18. #17
    Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    i recently watched one called BLACK DICKS ASIAN CHICKS.

    girls were hot. and i think darren james might have been in it. hes the porn star that first got aids.

    i was taking a dump and reading variety and saw his picture on the cover. i was pretty suprised. not sure if it really is him though.

  19. #18
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by whynotsmile
    i recently watched one called BLACK DICKS ASIAN CHICKS.

    girls were hot. and i think darren james might have been in it. hes the porn star that first got aids.

    i was taking a dump and reading variety and saw his picture on the cover. i was pretty suprised. not sure if it really is him though.

    Darren James
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  20. #19
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    1,949

    Default

    Originally posted by EvilConradBain
    There are a few like Heather Hunter, India, Obsession, Dee, and Ice. I just don't think there are a lot of black women to pick from. I've seen a lot of unattractive asian and white women in porn but there are more of them in porn.
    Ice was hot!!!!

    Definitely recommend "Hollywood on Ice" where she takes a MASSIVE facial from Peter North. I love a dark skinned girl covered in white cum. :drool:

    7
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!"

  21. #20
    DVD Talk Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    The Bible Belt
    Posts
    8,932

    Default

    Originally posted by Giantrobo
    Some folks get off on seeing 13 inches squeezing into a white girl's mouth, ass, and vagina. I've often wondered myself who it's aimed at because I can't imagine white males want to see it. Or do they?
    Speaking as a more or less white guy (half Native American), I don't like to see black actors in porn for one simple reason.

    If it's a white guy drilling a chick, I can pretend it's mine. If it's a black guy (unless he's really light skinned), I just can't suspend disbelief and I'VE GOT SOME GUYS COCK AND BALLS SWINGING IN MY FACE. Otherwise, race isn't a big deal. WM/BF, WF/BF... I'm all for it. (Though my general preference is for female/female porn, because I don't have to deal with other guy's equipment at all.)

    As for finding black women attractive, I'd rather nail India, Dee, or Heather Hunter than 99% of the white chicks in porn.

    I've actually "been with" several black women, back when I was in college. Now, I'm a white guy with long hair, a heavy metaller, and it's been my experience that young black women are kind of drawn to that type, moreso than the typical short-haired white guy. You know, they'd rather get it on with Trent Reznor than Eminem.

    Which actually kind of surprised me. My first week of college, I was sitting on a bench talking to a friend of mine, and these three two black girls walked by, and one of them ran her fingers through my hair, and told me I had beautiful hair. The other one agreed. And there a lot of other little incidents like that as well.
    Nothing is more sacred than facts. Where we have reason, we don't need faith. [...] People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in the halls of power.
    - Sam Harris, Playboy Jan. 2005

  22. #21
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    It's all about Vanessa Del Rio.
    I never lose. Never really. -Jeff Costello

    What?? -Darth Vader

  23. #22
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by Debaser
    It's all about Vanessa Del Rio.
    Oh hell yeah! But isn't she Latin?

    Right now she's thicker and mature but she still look delicious.
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  24. #23
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    I can never seem to find white guys doing hot black chicks. I do see black guys doing hot black chicks. And for reasons like Josh said (if it's a black guy, I can't pretend it's mine) I usually stay away from the black on black flicks.

    Unfortunately, it definitely seems like smokin hot black chicks are staying away from porn more than the white/latin/asian chicks. There's tons of smokin hot white/latin/asian chicks in porn.

    Any more suggestions on the hot black chicks? And whatta bout pics?

  25. #24
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    I did a search on Vanessa del rio and get conflicting reports of her ethnicity. On the sites that are pimping her videos and dvd's it says she's Latina but on a site that talks about her days in classic adult cinema it says she's half black and half puerto rican. Another search hit pulled up an amazon subscription to Black Men magazine and someone put a review that said 'featuring advice from legendary porn star Vanessa Del Rio'. In the end I'm not sure but we both can agree she's smoking hot.
    I never lose. Never really. -Jeff Costello

    What?? -Darth Vader

  26. #25
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by Debaser
    I did a search on Vanessa del rio and get conflicting reports of her ethnicity. On the sites that are pimping her videos and dvd's it says she's Latina but on a site that talks about her days in classic adult cinema it says she's half black and half puerto rican. Another search hit pulled up an amazon subscription to Black Men magazine and someone put a review that said 'featuring advice from legendary porn star Vanessa Del Rio'. In the end I'm not sure but we both can agree she's smoking hot.

    Well yeah that makes sense actually.
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  27. #26
    DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Pearland, TX
    Posts
    4,311

    Default

    Originally posted by Debaser
    Another search hit pulled up an amazon subscription to Black Men magazine and someone put a review that said 'featuring advice from legendary porn star Vanessa Del Rio'. In the end I'm not sure but we both can agree she's smoking hot.
    Please post some photos when mentioning a hot girl. Don't leave us hanging like that.
    I don't believe it - Luke That is why you fail - Yoda
    I don't hate you, Cardassian, I hate what I became because of you - Miles O'Brian
    Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something - Westley
    We all see what we want to see. He sees hate and fear. You have to look with better eyes than that - Lindsay Brigman
    My DVD Collection: DVD Profiler | Guzzlefish | DVD AF

  28. #27
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    1,949

    Default

    According to "Deep Inside Vanessa del Rio" she's half black and half Puerto Rican (I think.)

    I remember they had Ron Jeremy in black face playing her dad or something weird like that.

    7
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!"

  29. #28
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by mookiemeister
    Please post some photos when mentioning a hot girl. Don't leave us hanging like that.


    This looks like a cover from the 80's
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  30. #29
    DVD Talk Special Edition
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Originally posted by seven
    According to "Deep Inside Vanessa del Rio" she's half black and half Puerto Rican (I think.)

    I remember they had Ron Jeremy in black face playing her dad or something weird like that.

    7
    Even more offensive than the black face is having that ugly baboon Ron Jeremy play that goddess's father.
    I never lose. Never really. -Jeff Costello

    What?? -Darth Vader

  31. #30
    DVD Talk Gold Edition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Originally posted by Giantrobo
    I guess I view black porn chicks differently. To me black girls don't look natural when they're skinny and those are the ones that tend to get put in mainstream pornos. Unless of course it's a porn geared towards niche audiences like Plump, Busty, or Thick Girls type stuff. Also let me say that I do like a few black porn chicks like Kim Eternity, Chaka and a several others. I certainly didn't mean to imply ALL black girls in porn are shit.
    I was gonna come in here and be all "high and mighty" about how black women in porn are a matter of taste. And how some people that aren't black (btw, I have no idea what you are) don't really like "real" black women, but just the really skinny light skinned ones. Then you post that and shut me right the *&^% up. Damn you! :lol: Any dude that is down with Kim Eternity is cool with me.

    I do think there are a [b]TON[/] of really hot black women in porn. They just usually don't stick around very long, thus never make a name for themselves. The closest thing to a Jenna Jameson black porn has is a Lacey Duvalle or Obsession (neither of whom do anything for me). There seems to be a higher turnover for black/latino porn stars than white ones. Whereas I can name 20 or 30 white porn stars that have been around for a few years with the quickness, I would be hard pressed to name 10 black (or latino) ones. So the black/latino girls (hot or not, doesn't really matter) usually stick around for a hot second and then poof, they're gone. I would suggest that people go to the black on black videos to see the really pretty "natural" (read: not bone thin) black girls. "Booty Talk" usually has some choice girls. The black chicks who crossover into white porn usually aren't the best ones.

    To the person who mentioned Ice. That is one dope chick. Does she remind anyone else of Aaliyah a bit? Only with curves?

  32. #31
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by boredsilly
    [B]I was gonna come in here and be all "high and mighty" about how black women in porn are a matter of taste. And how some people that aren't black (btw, I have no idea what you are) don't really like "real" black women, but just the really skinny light skinned ones. Then you post that and shut me right the *&^% up. Damn you! :lol: Any dude that is down with Kim Eternity is cool with me.

    I do think there are a TON[/] of really hot black women in porn. They just usually don't stick around very long, thus never make a name for themselves. The closest thing to a Jenna Jameson black porn has is a Lacey Duvalle or Obsession (neither of whom do anything for me). There seems to be a higher turnover for black/latino porn stars than white ones. Whereas I can name 20 or 30 white porn stars that have been around for a few years with the quickness, I would be hard pressed to name 10 black (or latino) ones. So the black/latino girls (hot or not, doesn't really matter) usually stick around for a hot second and then poof, they're gone. I would suggest that people go to the black on black videos to see the really pretty "natural" (read: not bone thin) black girls. "Booty Talk" usually has some choice girls. The black chicks who crossover into white porn usually aren't the best ones.

    To the person who mentioned Ice. That is one dope chick. Does she remind anyone else of Aaliyah a bit? Only with curves?

    :lol: :up:

    I hear you Man, I hear you.

    This is a great post and you're right about the turnover. It seems the Ebony Ayes and other "blacktresses" of the 80's and 90's are no longer around and the new ones don't have the staying power.

    I would like to mentiond Sierra too. Her body is nice and she actually has a pretty face.
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  33. #32
    Senior Member Mondo Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Originally posted by boredsilly
    [B]
    I do think there are a TON[/] of really hot black women in porn. They just usually don't stick around very long, thus never make a name for themselves.
    Boy aint that the truth. I checked out a couple of flicks that had a few cuties in them like Meka and Idalis Hunter, saying to myself "Can't wait to see more of them". Only to find out that they gave the biz quite a short stay. Quite a shame.

    BTW, I thought Dee was latina.

    Oh and anyone who appreciates the thickness of Kim Eternity and Ebony Ayes is alright in my book!

  34. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    52

    Default

    This trend SUCKS in my opinion. I have no desire to see a black dude, it's just not the same.

  35. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    464

    Default

    What about Courtney Devine? Cause she is black (light skinned though) and pretty hot. Just a thought.
    Insert something funny and creative here.

  36. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Originally posted by policy
    This trend SUCKS in my opinion. I have no desire to see a black dude, it's just not the same.
    *looks at location*
    You're just mad about the Kobe thing
    -There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

  37. #36
    DVD Talk Gold Edition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Originally posted by Giantrobo
    :lol: :up:

    I hear you Man, I hear you.

    This is a great post and you're right about the turnover. It seems the Ebony Ayes and other "blacktresses" of the 80's and 90's are no longer around and the new ones don't have the staying power.

    I would like to mentiond Sierra too. Her body is nice and she actually has a pretty face.
    Think about that for a minute. Do you think you really would want to be watching a pornstar from the 80's now? :lol: I mean if she broke into the business in 89 and was 18 then - cool. Regular women in their 30's and 40's are delicious but porno stars seem to suffer from rapid aging (their are a few exceptions).

    Sierra is a freak of nature. Not only is she blessed with amazing assets but she really seems to be into the scenes. Her enthusiasm is contagious. She seems to be up for damn near anything.
    Last edited by boredsilly; 07-21-2004 at 03:36 PM.

  38. #37
    Senior Member Giantrobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    TORRANCE, CA
    Posts
    36,457

    Default

    Originally posted by boredsilly
    Think about that for a minute. Do you think you really would want to be watching a pornstar from the 80's now? :lol: I mean if she broke into the business in 89 and was 18 then - cool. Regular women in their 30's and 40's are delicious but porno stars seem to suffer from rapid aging (their are a few exceptions).

    Sierra is a freak of nature. Not only is she blessed with amazing assets but she really seems to be into the scenes. Her enthusiasm is contagious. She seems to be up for damn near anything.

    Yeah but one 80's star Vanessa Del Rio is older but still friggin hot. Even Kim Eternity, who I guess was big in late 90's and perhaps earlier, is another one who's still gorgeous. Granted, neither one is still at her 80's and 90's body size....but that's not a bad thing :up:

    This may sound racist but minority porn stars tend not to get the burned out cocaine/heroine look like white stars tend to do when they get older. :lol:

    Black and Latino stars just get thicker. :up: :drool:


    I also agree with you on Sierra. She not only has a voluptous body, her face is very attractive. That's a plus. Many porn girls are friggin ugly..but I guess unless there's a dick or clit in her mouth or cum on her face who cares right?
    Last edited by Giantrobo; 07-21-2004 at 04:27 PM.
    XBOX Gamertag: Giantrobo
    On my 3rd 360 as of 9/27/2007
    Wii: 3016 5988 8229 5603

  39. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    82

    Default

    I agree I like the thicker chicks but you dont get alot of them in main stream porn and the ones that are there are usually black/latino and I think there sexy as hell they need to stick around longer I guess they dont cause most people dont like either interracial or thick women.

  40. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I like thicker babes too...but you guys have forgot about Heather Hunter. Yes, she is skinny and lighter skinned...but has been around for several years. I've got a couple of her flicks that are good...

  41. #40
    DVD Talk Hero
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Lighten up, Francis! (Funland)
    Posts
    30,794

    Default

    Not sure, but I just saw this on LiveJournal:

    it really bufords my pusser. (wow, that sounds dirty!)- cultshock

Similar Threads

  1. Interracial Movies
    By 89981 in forum Porn Star Blogs and Review Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:36 PM
  2. American Porn:Corporate America Is Profiting From Porn Quietly
    By Aaron Amos in forum Porn Star Blogs and Review Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:16 PM
  3. SCHOOL DISCO - a CLUBBIN Trend in the UK - PICS [MATURE]
    By Original Desmond in forum Porn Star Blogs and Review Talk
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:07 AM
  4. Latest Japanese trend for the ladies...
    By keyed in forum Porn Star Blogs and Review Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 01:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •