Punk Rock Princess Joanna Angel and the Girls of BurningAngel.com Will be...
For Immediate Release: December 28rd 2010
Punk Rock Princess Joanna Angel and the Girls of BurningAngel.com Will be Meeting Fans at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
Los Angeles, CA and Brooklyn, NY/December 28, 2010 – Punk rock princess Joanna Angel and founder of BurningAngel.com announce their signing and party schedule for the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo, held in Las Vegas January 6th through January 9th.
Joanna Angel will be signing at the AVN booth Friday, January 7th, Saturday, January 8th and Sunday, January 9th from 1pm – 4pm each day. BurningAngel Girls Asphyxia and Skin will be signing Saturday, January 8th and Sunday, January 9th from 1pm – 4pm each day.
BurningAngel Girls Kleio and Draven will be signing at the Hot Movies booth: Friday January 7th and Saturday January 8th, 12:00pm to 2:00pm; and Sunday January 9th from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
Join Joanna and her BurningAngel Girls at the official AEE BurningAngel.com party on Friday, January 7th starting at 11pm and going well into the early morning hours at Black Door Bar & Grill: 4640 Paradise Road in Las Vegas. For more information, please visit: www.blackdoorvegas.com.
All information and ticket pricing for this year’s convention can be found at: www.adultentertainmentexpo.com.
In addition, Joanna and BurningAngel.com have been nominated for 20 AVN Awards for their work over the past year. The awards will be announced at the 2011 AVN Awards Show held at The Palms Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 8th 2011.
Joanna Angel’s Nominations:
• Best Gonzo Release: Joanna Angel and James Deen’s European Vacation (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Crossover Star of the Year
• Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene: Bartenders (BurningAngel/Vouyer) Joanna Angel, Kleio, Kylee Kross and Dana DeArmond
• Best POV Sex Scene: Rebel Girl (BurningAngel/Vouyer) Joanna Angel and Jenna Haze
• Best Solo Sex Scene: Joanna Angel – Rebel Girl (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best Three-Way Sex Scene (G/G/B): Rebel Girl (BurningAngel/Vouyer) Joanna Angel, Draven Star and James Deen
• Director of the Year (Body of Work)
• Best Sceenplay – Original: Joanna’s Angels 3 – Joanna Angel (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best Porn Star Website: Joanna Angel – JoannaAngel.com
• Best Comedy: Joanna’s Angels 3 (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best POV Release: POV Punx 3 (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best Actor: Tommy Pistol – Joanna’s Angels 3 (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best POV Sex Scene: Kleio – POV Punx 3 (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best Make-Up: Glen Alfonso – Joanna’s Angels 3 (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best Music Soundtrack: Doppleganger (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best Original Song: Fuckabilly “Down at the Laundromat” by Viva La Fox (BurningAngel/Vouyer)
• Best Membership Site: BurningAngel.com
• Best Web Premiere: Dong of the Dead (BurningAngel.com)
• Best Web Premiere: The Shaft (BurningAngel.com)
• Unsung Starlet of the Year: Draven Star
“It’s such an honor for mine and my company’s work to be nominated for so many awards along with the other big players in the industry. To see our name up there with the others is an absolute honor – we have really come a long way!” said Joanna upon receiving their 20 nominations.
For more information, please visit: www.burningangel.com, www.joannaangel.com or @joannaangel
Tags: Joanna Angel, BurningAngel.com, AVN, nominations, AEE party
About Joanna Angel and BurningAngel.com
Pushing the envelope and breaking new ground, the BurningAngel empire is a refreshingly unique web cocktail of sex, rock n' roll and pop culture. Its unmatchable edge has claimed a burgeoning bi-coastal community both in and out of cyberspace. BurningAngel.com officially launched in April 2002 with a few sets of photos and a band interview. The amateur experiment, conceived by two college kids from Rutgers (Joanna Angel and Mitch Fontaine), has since exploded into a fierce indie company that has pioneered a new species of erotica and has given way to the emergence of Joanna Angel as the "queen of alt-porn." In January 2005, the website’s growing popularity spawned its sister DVD production company, BurningAngel Entertainment, which continues to deliver hip, ironic cult classics, including the award-winning Joanna's Angels and Cum on My Tattoo series.
BurningAngel.com now hosts an extensive hardcore video collection and photo gallery featuring over 200 girls, hailing the site's co-founder and star, Joanna Angel, as its queen bee. The site also features provocative interviews with a variety of bands on both major and independent labels, including Bad Religion, the Transplants, Bloc Party, Marilyn Manson, the Bouncing Souls and Brendon Small of Cartoon Network's Metalocalypse. The website also boasts an interactive web community, featuring active message boards, profile pages for all members and models, and comment boards throughout the site in which members can express their opinions.
Since its inception, BurningAngel and its star Joanna Angel have been featured on Fox News, Playboy TV, Fuse TV, KROQ Radio, SIRIUS Radio, and on the series premier of TLC’s LA Ink; they have appeared in The New York Times, Newsweek, The Village Voice, The New York Press, Esquire UK, and Penthouse, among others. Heeb Magazine featured Joanna as their cover girl, naming her one of the “Top 100 Up-and-Coming Jews,” and in 2006 The New York Post featured her as one of the “Top 25 Sexiest New Yorkers.”
For more information, please contact:
Press and Media: Brian Gross | BSG PR | 818.340.4422 | [email protected]
Marketing and Promotion: Mindi Sue | black & blue star | 310.924.5651 | [email protected]
12-28-2010 08:52 AM