New Reviews

Thread: @GF_Films Debuts New Series "Please Make Me Lesbian!" w/ @realPrinzzess @TaylorVixen

Red face @GF_Films Debuts New Series "Please Make Me Lesbian!" w/ @realPrinzzess @TaylorVixen

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Girlfriends Films Introduces Sexy, New Series, “Please Make Me Lesbian!” on DVD April 26

The Shocking Story of a Young Woman Craving Her Step-Mother’s Attention!

April 26, 2011 --- RESEDA, Calif. --- Girlfriends Films is proud to introduce viewers to its sexy, new series, “Please Make Me Lesbian!”, available on DVD April 26. The series chronicles the shocking story of Hayden (Lily Carter) and her desire to win her step-mother’s affection. In addition to Lily Carter, “Please Make Me Lesbian!: Part 1” features Girlfriends Films contract star Prinzzess, as well as Zoey Holloway, Taylor Vixen, Syren de Mar, Veronica Avluv and AVN Hall of Fame inductee Raylene. Girlfriends Films Vice President Moose says, “Viewers hooked on our ‘Imperfect Angels’ series are going to love ‘Please Make Me Lesbian!’. It’s full of melodrama, passion, illicit romances and seduction. The series has a great recurring cast with Lily Carter, Zoey Holloway and Taylor Vixen, whose performances get stronger in each new episode.”

To view the box art, photo stills and trailer for “Please Make Me Lesbian!: Part 1”, visit http://www.girlfriendsfilms.com/inde...product_id=289.

“Please Make Me Lesbian!: Part 1” begins with Syren tickling her daughter, Hayden’s friend Heather to the point of wetting herself. Syren leads the embarrassed girl upstairs to change, but once the clothes come off, the debauchery begins. Discovery of the indiscretion causes Hayden’s father to divorce Syren. Two years later, father and daughter find themselves living with Zoey and her daughter, Taylor. Now Zoey has to deal with two sexually active girls. Zoey invites her friend Veronica over so she can vent, but it ends up being Veronica’s touch and kiss, which relaxes Zoey. Heeding Veronica’s advice her sexually naïve stepdaughter, Zoey purchases some toys for Hayden and encourages her to explore her body. Hayden begins to fantasize about having her first lesbian encounter with her busty teacher Raylene. Meanwhile Taylor’s gossip session with Prinzzess about Hayden turns into their own lesbian romp. The first volume of “Please Make Me Lesbian!” sets the stage for Girlfriends Films’ next hit series.

Filmed in high definition with Sony XDCAM cameras, “Please Make Me Lesbian!: Part 1” is a visual treat. Part 1 on DVD includes a photo gallery, plus trailers to hit Girlfriends Films movies. The DVD is presented in 16:9 widescreen format.

Media and distributors interested in obtaining box covers, production stills, frame grabs and trailer links can gain immediate access on Girlfriends Films’ press site: http://www.girlfriendsfilmspress.com/PR_files/index.php.

About Girlfriends Films:
    Girlfriends Films was created to provide realistic lesbian-sex movies for discerning viewers who demand the best. The studio’s combination of gorgeous performers, talented directors and aesthetic focus allows for Girlfriends Films to continuously produce best-selling movies appealing to both men and women. Girlfriends Films received AVN’s Best All-Girl Series award the last four years running and remains “The Most Downloaded Studio” year after year on Hot Movies. For more information, visit www.GirlfriendsFilms.com, www.Twitter.com/GF_Films or www.Facebook.com/GF.Films.

Title: Please Make Me Lesbian!: Part 1
    Studio: Girlfriends Films
    Rating: XXX
    Length: Over 2 Hours
    Format: DVD
    UPC: 824-459-173-012
    Release Date: April 26, 2011

Keywords:
    Girlfriends Films, Please Make Me Lesbian!: Part 1, Lily Carter, Prinzzess, Raylene, Zoey Holloway, Taylor Vixen, Syren de Mar, Veronica Avluv, lesbian, affair, seduction, passion, lust, stepmother, Imperfect Angels, April 26

# # #

For more information please contact:

Moose
    [email protected]
    818.881.5015 (phone)
    818.881.5021 (fax)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement