|12-24-2006, 11:58 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2005
My Overley Generous Review of "Vamps"
2 stars ( * * ), and this is being generous!
Reasons for not giving higher review include...
1) Poor lighting, many scenes too dark or poorly lit.
2) Poor plot. Vampire bite makes victim horney? They're practically dead by then?
3) No suspense. None, zilch! Need suspense to make it interesting, to make it stimulating -- BEFORE the bite, and there was none. Reminds me of eating cotton candy, all fluff, empty calories.
4) Many blow job scenes where all you see is hair over her face or neck. Hello? This is a vampire porn flick, how about showing above average neck shots? Common sense yes? Apparently not though. Need to see at least her face, but can't see anything but a mop. I expect to see a lot more face and neck, especially in a vampire porn flick. Please pull her hair back to expose her natural beauty. I think more people would like to see her face and neck.
5) Too short. Film not long enough. Vampire films are never long enough for me, but this one seemed especially short.
Like too many porn flicks made these days. It is cheap and lazy. Not enough effort or thought went into the script, not enough effort on the directing, and not enough effort went into the acting. I give "Vamps" two stars -- and that's being generous.
If you're looking for a half decent vampire porn flick -pray- , check out "Emmanuelle Vs Dracula". This one has "Vamps" beat by miles and costs less than half the cost.
I like the Barely Legal series. Too bad they can't make one with a vampire twist. I think they do a pretty good job
making porn. At least they try with brightly lit sets and are colorful and have actors who try getting into it. Any porn can be made into a vampire flick with just a few nice twists.
This is just my humble opinion after plopping down $24 for this film. Sorry for the less than stellar review. I really wanted to give this film a better rating, and hoped it would be better. We clearly need more vampire erotica.
When will the porn studios ever get serious about making a decent vampire porn flick? The area is wide open. My guess is when they stop being so lazy. When we stop buying their ... (Problem is their ads can be deceiving making you believe you are getting a good movie).
Still frustrated in Transylvania and growing more frustrated every day.
|12-28-2006, 11:24 PM||#3|
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York
now Im curious.. which vamp movie was this??
May Your Darkest Dreams and Desires Always Be Fulfilled
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"Stephanie Tanner's New Boobs" (or "Full House Indeed!")||The_Infidel||Porn Star Blogs and Review Talk||50||10-28-2007 12:18 PM|
|No review of Belladonna's new movie "Dark Meat"?||jblank||Adult Film Talk & Reviews||10||02-03-2007 01:54 PM|
|XXX titles: "Black Venus" & "Candy Strippers"||Buttmunker||Porn Star Blogs and Review Talk||4||11-16-2002 10:13 PM|
|Male question: Are "coming" and "ejaculating" the same thing?||tygloalex||Porn Star Blogs and Review Talk||6||08-25-2002 11:40 AM|