The results from our latest Fifty Shades of Grey Focused Vivid Sex Tracker Survey are in, with some FANTASTIC insights into the impact of Fifty Shades of Grey on your views of sex and sexuallity.
>>>Sign up HERE to get our next survey and future survey results! <<<
Here are some of the great results from this survey:
- A Whopping 46% of you have tried BDSM but only 20% of you say that Fifty Shades of Grey made you curious to try BDSM.
- 75% of you feel that Fifty Shades of Grey will make coeds interested in trying BDSM.
- Only 24% of you know anyone who has experimented with BDSM after reading Fifty Shades of Grey
- When it comes to BDSM, actual Bondage is more popular (46%) than Roleplaying (39%) and Flogging (21%)
- The majority of you, 40% would prefer to be Dominant with only 23% wanting to be submissive and 38% want to be a switch (both dominant and submissive)
- 59% of you won't try BDSM if your partner isn't into it, but 41% of you would consider trying BDSM with someone else, who isn't your parner.
- Finally, 68% of you think Fifty Shades of Grey has made BDSM more mainstream/acceptable.
Some great results! Be sure to also check out the results from our first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eigth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelth and thirteenth surveys.
A very special thanks to Vivid Entertainment who helps make all these sex tracker surveys possible!