Date of Production: 3/15/2006 (box); 3/16/2006 (credits)
Extra's: There were some decent extras in the package but not enough to make up for the shortness of the mere two scenes. Jasmine Tame gave a 3.5 minute interview of sorts with Jimmy, telling the director that it would cost him $30,000 to keep her for a month as she cleaned up from the scene in a crappy little dressing room. There was then a 4 minute montage of Behind the Scenes footage showing her on the set with an emphasis on the photoshoot material but this was drastically weakened by the lame music covering the vocals completely. My favorite extra of the whole DVD was up next when she stripped in a see through black outfit and rode a Sybian sex toy for a total of 7 minutes. There were then a couple of lengthy photogalleries with a soft one and hard one (for those of you into Jimmy's award winning still photography. Charmane Star was up next with a smaller set of extras, beginning with a 4 minute interview where she was puffing on a cancer stick as the two playfully bantered about. There was another 4 minute montage BTS feature but the vocals were again eliminated foolishly so aside from some cute moments, it had no replay value. There were two photogalleries here too as one was hardcore and the other was tamer.
-- sponsored by --
Audio/Video Quality: My Cyber Fantasy was presented in a 1.85:1 ratio letterboxed widescreen rather than the vastly superior quality of a well handled anamorphic widescreen, as shot by director Jimmy DiGiorgio (Jimmy D.) for Fifth Element. Much like a shorter version of the Playing With... series released by sister company Anarchy Pictures. Whether the Jasmine scene was shot at the same time or comprised of outtake material, I couldn't say for sure but if you're a fan of the ladies, look at the package as another slice of life from them. The picture quality was limited by virtue of the single angle this time but the lighting and overall quality of photography was what I would expect from Jimmy so that won't be a factor if you're looking to pass this one up on technical reasons. There was some grain and the revolving strobe type lights in the background didn't help any but there were no observed compression artifacts and the ladies were made to look their best most of the time. The audio was presented in 2.0 Dolby Digital English but precious little was said and the (thankful) lack of a music track was a wise move in most ways given the generic nature of budget porn production.
Body of Review: Anarchy Film's Playing With... series is not generally recognized as the high end of the virtual sex genre but I've enjoyed most of the volumes I've been able to review in the past, even while acknowledging that they don't offer as many features or provide as much footage as some of the other series on the market. That said, sister company Fifth Element secured the services of director Jimmy DiGiorgio to provide a remarkably similar experience with My Cyber Fantasy, a pairing of two very short scenes that looked like they could have come from the previously discussed series. The back cover put it like this: "Welcome to "My Cyber Fantasy" features 18-year-old, blonde beautiful and sexy Jasmine Tame. This beach-blonde is the stuff of wet dreams! Along with the erotic and sultry Charmane Star. "My Cyber Fantasy" is an interactive DVD that promises to provide you with hours and hours of continuous hard-core adult entertainment. "My Cyber Fantasy" is shot with the latest in HI-Definition technology and includes exciting and wood inspiring bonus materials. The slick-and-sexy music video style dance sequences and exclusive "Motion Dynamic" photo galleries are set to pounding musical scores. The digitally captured high energy strip tease segments and glamour nude and hard core galleries as well as the raw in your face XXX sex scenes with menu enhanced multiple positions that you choose to view with a click of your remote, will provide you with unique adult entertainment not seen in other interactive products. "My Cyber Fantasy" is designed to satisfy your cravings for quality hard-core interactive programming featuring some of the sexiest and most uninhibited women around." I find both of the ladies attractive and considering how cheaply you can find titles from Fifth Element and Anarchy Films after they've been out for awhile, I considered this one almost a sampler though a couple more ladies included would've been a good idea from a marketing standpoint. Here's a quick look at the contents for those who care, noting that the men didn't use condoms:
Jasmine Tame went first and after a striptease dance lasting about 4.5 minutes in her pink and black bikini underwear, she got down to business with muscular John West. The length of the "scene" (for lack of a better term) was about standard for a feature release but this virtual sex show should've been much longer. Clocking in at about 17.5 minutes, she had six sex acts you could zip to with the touch of your remote control:
1) Blow Job: it was short and sweet, failing to capture Jasmine's ability to really slob a knob all that well but fans tend to be very forgiving so you might enjoy it more than I did.
2) Reverse Cowgirl: this is a favorite position for me to watch as it gives a lady the chance to really strut her stuff and Jasmine didn't let me down.
3) Scissor: this position is more of a porn flick position but it did let me definitively identify John and aside from the weak editing, it gave a nice glimpse into her crotch area.
4) Doggie Style: in real life, this position feels better than any other thanks to the friction involved though some women don't like it as it can be impersonal and hard on their knees. Like the other positions though, she was a moderately active rider and that made it look pretty good (though the stage wasn't the best place for them to do it.
5) Missionary: this is the standard position of sex for some reason that I've never understood. The gal does little of the work and the friction is markedly less so if I never saw it again in a porno, I'd be happy.
6) Cum On Me!: John busted a nut on her upper lip after she begged him for it.
Charmane Star was up next and after a striptease dance lasting about 5 minutes in her black leather bikini underwear with tinsel on the breasts, she got down to business with an uncredited guy that I couldn't quite make out in the spooning portion of the scene. The length of the "scene" (for lack of a better term) was about standard for a feature release but this virtual sex show should've been much longer. Clocking in at about 15 minutes, she had five sex acts you could zip to with the touch of your remote control:
1) Blow Job: it was longer and more fulfilling then the last one, giving Charmane ample time to slob the knob of her partner, with some limited POV footage to boot.
2) Reverse Cowgirl: this is a favorite position for me to watch as it gives a lady the chance to really strut her stuff and Charmane didn't let me down.
3) Missionary: this is the standard position of sex for some reason that I've never understood. The gal does little of the work and the friction is markedly less so if I never saw it again in a porno, I'd be happy.
4) Spoon: this looked more like a scissors approach than a true spooning and if the camera just moved slightly higher, I'd have been able to identify her male partner.
5) Cum On Me!: Mr. Anonymous busted a nut on her upper lip after she jerked it out of him and onto her face.
Summary: My Cyber Fantasy might well have been a side project of the Playing With... series by director Jimmy DiGiorgio and due to the length of the sex, only big fans of Jasmine Tame and Charmane Star might want to own it but it still had enough merits to earn a rating of a mid week Rent It. In short, My Cyber Fantasy served as a short sampler to the wonders of Jasmine and Charmane, both of whom should stock up on copies to take on the road with them as they feature dance across the country. As a first effort in what could become a new spin off series, it might provide that quick fix for porn that some of you claim to need from time to time, especially those who hate longer, more complete scenes.
---- You can email me with questions at Houstondon @ hotmail.com if you have any constructive criticism of the review too. :) Also you can follow me on twitter @HoustonDon