Where adult industry professionals share their recipe secrets with you!
Welcome to XCooking, where adult industry members let you know they are people too by sharing their own, personal recipes or their faves from other household members. We hope you enjoy getting a glimpse of what happens after the scene is filmed and it's time to eat! Every person cooks differently, so it's unlikely that any two recipes will have the same layout and that's okay with us!
Industry Members: Tweet cyber5 if you want to submit your own recipe(s)! View all the recipes here.
XCooking: Jen Hexxx Green goddess Vegan Soup
- 1 head broccoli
- 4 tbsp coconut oil divided
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 leek cleaned and slice
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 head of kale chopped and divided
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 cups non dairy milk (I used almond milk but coconut milk works too)
- 1/2-1 tsp salt *add more depending on your taste*
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Support Our Sponsor:
Preheat oven to 400 F. Wash and chop kale, then dry thoroughly before tossing 2 cups of it with 1-2 tsp olive oil, massaging oil into leaves and seasoning with salt before spreading onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Set aside for now.
- Trim and wash broccoli, then cut into florets. Melt 2 tbsp coconut oil in a large pot on med-high heat. Saute onions, leek and garlic.
- Add broccoli and vegetable broth, bringing to a boil then simmering for 2 min until broccoli is tender.
- Remove from heat, and stir in 2 cups of chopped kale, letting cool for about 15 min before pureeing vegetables in a blender (I used my Vitamix for this )
- While waiting for the veggies to cool, you can make your kale chips! Bake them in the preheated oven for 7-8 min, checking and flipping them every couple minutes so they don't burn. When they're crispy, remove them from the oven and set aside to top your soup with.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp coconut oil in the large pot on med-high heat. Whisk in flour, then gradually add your non-dairy milk, salt and pepper, stirring til thickened. Stir in vegetable puree and top with pumpkin seeds and kale chips.
Serving Suggestion: Sliced avocado on top. Yummmmm!