Where adult industry professionals share their recipe secrets with you!
Welcome to XCooking, where adult industry members let you know they are people too by sharing their own, personal recipes or their faves from other household members. We hope you enjoy getting a glimpse of what happens after the scene is filmed and it's time to eat! Every person cooks differently, so it's unlikely that any two recipes will have the same layout and that's okay with us!
Industry Members: Tweet cyber5 if you want to submit your own recipe(s)! View all the recipes here.
XCooking: Brandi Love's Favorite Gumbo
1. Make the Broth:
- shells from 1 pound + shrimp
- Excess Fish Skin
- 1 49oz chicken stock
- 6 carrots, sliced
- 4 onions, quartered
- 1 bunch celery, sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 whole garlic, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 3 cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 Beef Bouillon
- 1 8oz clam juice
add all to the pot and simmer for 2 hours. Then strain and add 1 49oz box of seafood stock.Support Our Sponsor:
2. Make the Roux
- Melt 2/3 cup Earth Balance w/ olive oil butter substitute
- Add 1 1/4 cups Quinoa Flour slowly and stir constantly until it is thick as frosting
- Add 3 cups of water and continue stirring for 15-20 min until the mixture turns light brown.
- Set the Roux Aside for later.
****** FOR A LOW FAT VERSION OF THIS RECIPE I OMIT THE ROUX ************
3. Make the gumbo
Add 6-8 tablespoons + olive oil to the pot
Chop the following:
- 3 sweet onions
- 1 red onion
- 2 Shallots
- 3 green peppers
- 2 Jalapeno peppers
- 1.5 lbs fresh okra
- Dice 4 Vine or Roma tomatoes
- 1 whole fresh garlic
- 3 carrots
- 1 leek
- Add this mixture to the pot and saute for 20 min until all is tender
- Add 1/3 can tomato paste and cook for an additional 5 min ( Do not add more than this amount of tomato paste )
- Add the seafood stock & Roux
- Add 2 tablespoons old bay
- Add 1 tablespoon Emeril Bayou seasoning
- Simmer this for 40 min + until tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 30 min +
- Puree the mixture in the pot
- Add Seafood & sausage (Shrimp, Real Crab, Scallops, Fish, spicy sausage )
- Simmer for 12-15min
- Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and Tabasco seasoning to taste.
Serving Suggestion: Serve over Rice
Recipe from: Brandi Love's Household Provided Courtesy Of: Brandi Love®
Gumbo is a stock photo from Flickr user jeffreyw used under Creative Commons License