Porn Reviews » Sites Reviews »
It's no secret that Jonelle Brooks is one of my favorite transwomen. In fact, when I was still selecting Must-See-Girls for the awards of that name, Jonelle Brooks was one of my recipients in February 2016. Be sure to read the article I wrote about Jonelle to see why she's one of the best-ever transgender performers.
That said, I'm pleased to have had the opportunity to review Jonelle's personal website...both for the aforementioned article and for this review. After languishing a bit in 2015, this site is back with a vengeance and Jonelle is putting a lot of effort into providing new and excellent content for it.
Over the past week or so, I've messaged back and forth with Jonelle and she told me that she's doing a great deal of traveling, and her production company is going with her. She's particularly excited about forthcoming scenes in which she appears with Asian Ladyboys. I, for one, cannot wait for these scenes to be released! I can already imagine beautiful, tall, and buxom Jonelle dominating adorable little Ladyboys. Yum!
All in all, this is a great time to join jonellebrooks.com. I think you'll love it!
This review is based upon my visits between 12/22/2016 and 02/14/2017.
- Overall Look and Feel (Aesthetics): Although this site features many of the same characteristics, in terms of layout and navigation, as Jonelle's sister Tgirl-network.com sites, this site is, without a doubt, the most attractive and aesthetically pleasing transwoman's sites I've seen to date. I really like the typography (for you non-designers, that's the look and feel of the typefaces used on the site), the color scheme, and Jonelle's brand-new and oh-so-elegant logotype. This site looks great!
- Ease of Navigation: The site is very intuitive and easy to use. There is a menu panel on the right side of the screen that allows easy access to Jonelle's photos, movies, and other content. I spent a good deal of time on this site and was never "lost."
- Speed: No problem at all. The site worked well on two hard-ethernet-wired desktops and my iPhone using Spring LTE.
- Responsive Design: Very nicely done. I wish all websites would be as easy to use and navigate on my phone as this one. The only thing that I find a bit disconcerting about the mobile version is the collapsed menu that sort of hides the members "logon" function. Other than that, the design is very well responsive to my mobile viewing needs.
- Content provided: The home page includes links to hard- and soft-core photos and movies; ads for Jonelle's DVDs, other sites and trans women; and links to Jonelle's best-rated scenes. One really cool advantage is your ability to add your favorite photo sets to a Favorites list that appears on the home page. It would be nice if there were a way to add one's favorite movies to that Favorites list.
- Frequency of updates: Between January 1, 2017 and February 14, 2017, Jonelle has published three photo sets and six videos. That's about once per week.
- Cost: If you use one of our links to join this site, there is a discount membership available to you. It is $24.95 for the first month instead of the regular $35 (see screen capture below). You can also purchase a five-month non-recurring membership for $99. This purchase price gives you access to 28 T-Girl Websites, including Jonelle's site, but also the sites of other luminary transwomen including Vaniity, Bailey Jay, Bianka Nascimento, Eva Paradis, Morgan Bailey, Kimber Lee, and Jessica Fox.
These comments are based upon my review of five newest videos published on the site between 12/22/2016 and 02/14/2017.
Support Our Sponsor:
- Size (resolution): All of the five movies I reviewed have SD resolution (824 X 464) available. Four of the videos are also available in HD (720P) while one (Foot Fetish Fuck) is 1080P. As always, bigger is better, so I hope that Jonelle moves toward 100% 1080P or higher videos. (Some sites are now delivering 4K adult content).
- Downloadable? No, and I wish the movies were downloadable.
- Available as Video on Demand? Yes
- Approximate length: The five movies I reviewed range in length from 8:08 to 19:36 with the average length being about 14 minutes.
- Storyline/acting: Of the five movies I watched, two involved boy/ts couplings and three are solos. The couplings were preceded by well-executed plots. Perhaps even better, however, is Jonelle's running commentary (oh-so-inflammatory) that accompanies her solo scenes. Without a doubt, Jonelle's teasing words really shine in Little Dick Jerk Off Instruction.
- Type of Scenes Available:
- Solo: Yes
- Transwoman/genetic woman: Yes
- Transwoman/transwoman: Not that I could find on the site.
- Transwoman/man: Yes
- Group: Not that I could find on the site.
- Attention to model's make-up and wardrobe: Across the entire site, Jonelle's make up and wardrobe have been a mixed bag. However, in the most recent scenes, she looks really good. I hope that she makes this high level of attractiveness her norm for the future of her site. Look at how pretty Jonelle appears in the unretouched screen captures below.
- Girl has orgasm during scene: One thing you can always count on regarding Jonelle's performances is a very happy ending. Here are some screen captures so you can see what I mean!
- Compression artifacts: I noticed no problems when watching the videos on my desktop or my iPhone.
- White balance/lighting: As you can see from the screen captures above, the lighting in the videos tends to vary with the best looking white balance occurring in the outdoor scenes. The scene represented by the captures in the top right quadrants of both the above collages, Foot Fetish Fuck, is pretty flagrant when it comes to lighting/camera white-balance agreement. However, the argument could be made that the color balance was selected to covey a mood. That said, I prefer lighting and camera settings that result in "daylight" appearing results.
- Camera angles/motions: Professional. There are no amateurish jiggly camera movements or trite camera angles employed in the scenes I reviewed.
- Audio: No problems.
- Editing: Well done overall. One thing I'd like to recommend to Jonelle is a technique that I'm seeing on several pornstars' sites now...capture the pop from two angles and show one after the other, the second in slow motion. Jonelle's cumshots are so powerful and voluminous that this technique should result in an awesome addition to each scene.
- Problems encountered: I only wish the videos could be downloaded. I understand the concern for piracy, but still wish that I could keep Jonelle's scenes permanently on my hard drive.
These comments are based upon my review of six newest photo sets published on the site between 12/22/2016 and 02/14/2017.
- Size (resolution): The longer dimension of all the photos I previewed when preparing to write this review is 1600 pixels. The shorter dimensions range from 1066 X 1210 depending on the camera used to capture the shots. The size is OK, filling most of my desktop monitor. However, bigger is always better and I'd like to suggest to Jonelle that she up the size of her images to at least 1080P (1920 X 1080 pixels).
- Downloadable? Yes
- Type of Photo Shoots Available:
- Solo: Yes
- Transwoman/genetic woman: Yes
- Transwoman/transwoman: Not that I could find on the site
- Transwoman/man: Yes
- Group: Yes
- Approximate quantity of photos per set: The photo sets I reviewed contained between 47 and 282 images. The average of these sets is about 164 images.
- Attention to model's make-up and wardrobe: Excellent. See the sample photos in the collage below.
- Photos of Orgasms included: Two of the six photo sets I previewed have images of Jonelle's cumshot.
- White balance/lighting: Overall, as you can see in the collage above, the lighting and white balance of the photo sets is good.
- Problems encountered: None.
- Preview of video/photoshoot content: Neither the video nor the photo pages provide you with any text that details the contents of the scene or shoot.
- Blogs: You may rate each scene and provide your written commentary.
- Stories: None.
Commentary and Recommendation
I have already mentioned that I'm a huge fan of Jonelle Brooks and crowned her as a Must See Girl in February 2016. So, I've been 100% transparent with you.
That said, this site has lots of good content. It appears that Jonelle let the site languish a bit for a period of time in 2015. But, she's really come back strong recently (since autumn 2016) with lots of good content. This content, plus Jonelle's mention to me that she's traveling the world to shoot transwomen from exotic locales--including ladyboys--leads me to give this a "highly recommended" rating.
I also wish that the site would provide us with an opportunity to download the scenes. I think download capability is pretty much a requirement for a pay site.
The site is a bit pricey. However. you can buy membership in a network of transwoman sites, www.tgirl-network.com, for just a bit more than buying just Jonelle's site. This membership, which sells for $35 a month ($24.95 if you buy using a link from this review) or a non-recurring $99 for five months, is well worth your money because you get not only Jonelle's site, but also the sites of other luminary transwomen including Vaniity, Bailey Jay, Bianka Nascimento, Morgan Bailey, Kimber Lee, Eva Paradis, and Jessica Fox. For this reason, I recommend you join www.tgirl-network.com.